All MASA members are invited to submit their designs for next
year's MASA member name badge! All entries must be
submitted by November 1 to Jason Colt, MASA Secretary /
Treasurer. All of the entries received will be voted on at
the November MASA meeting, and the winning design will be used
for next year's name badge.
- Badge size must be 2" x 3-1/2"
- Front of the badge must have these required elements:
- Member name (in a color, size and typeface that is
- "Member 2011"
- MASA Logo with "Minnesota Amateur Spacemodeler
Association" spelled out
- Back of the badge must have these required elements:
- Member name and phone number
- MASA member number
- "Member since: xxxx"
- Club web site address "www.masa-rocketry.org"
- And, somewhere on the badge: NAR Logo with "section 576"
by or under it.
- Use your imagination, but badge design should be "in
The final file format needs to be Microsoft PowerPoint.
However, you may use any software or means at your disposal to
create your design. (So long as, in the end, it can be
imported into PowerPoint.)
is a blank PowerPoint template file to get you started.
For some sample
graphics, and images of past year's badge designs, see this web
To submit your design, send it to Jason at
Have fun with your badge design (and you can submit more than
Candidates for the 2011 MASA member name badge design:
Thank you to the artists! (click on each one to see
a larger image)